Gender poll, who could a press the button of a nuclear bomb in which in you agreed among many others that it was right but many people would die?

This was asked by a gagger to include both genders
Gender poll, who could a press the button of a nuclear bomb in which in you agreed among many others that it was right but many people would die?
Gender poll, who could a press the button of a nuclear bomb in which in you agreed among many others that it was right but many people would die??
I'm a girl and i'd press the button
Vote A
Gender poll, who could a press the button of a nuclear bomb in which in you agreed among many others that it was right but many people would die??
I'm a guy and I'd press the button
Vote B
I'm a guy and I could not press the button
Vote C
I'm a girl and I could not press the button
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion