How can women call themselves feminists or be sympathetic to feminism when feminism is inherently nothing but hatred for men and conservative women?

morrowlow
feminism has a clear definition and it's not about equality. you want to know that definition? read the works of the leaders of feminism and their folk heroes and read about how they lived their lives and how they behaved. it's all about gender discrimination, racism and classism. and you can't create your own definition for such sordid term. you can't say well i know what you think feminism means but for me feminism is blah blah blah blah... that would be like me saying oh well it's true that Hitler killed millions of people but Nazism to me is all about patriotism and it's true that ISIS have killed so many people but to me ISIS is just a religious brotherhood fighting to improve the society. If women really open their eyes they can see that feminism is just another hate movement like Nazism and ISIS. the people who have created this movement or brought it to attention clearly state that they hate men but some blue haired little white girl still says that to her feminism means equality, and to me that means stupidity
2
6