I dont think you will be locking her up anytime soon, but will they lock THEM UP?

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/us-clinton-emails/2019/10/18/id/937763/
Clinton Email Probe Finds No Deliberate Mishandling of Classified Info

A U. S. State Department investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state has found no evidence of deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees.

The investigation, the results of which were released on Friday by Republican U. S. Senator Chuck Grassley’s office, centered on whether Clinton, who served as the top U. S. diplomat from 2009 to 2013, jeopardized classified information by using a private email server rather than a government one.

Clinton turned over roughly 33,000 emails from her private server in 2014, and the State Department probe found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

The investigation did find that Clinton’s use of a private server increased the risk of hacking.

The controversy figured prominently in the 2016 presidential election, which Democrat Clinton lost to Republican President Donald Trump, who suggested during the campaign that Clinton was trying to hide something by using a private network.

===
Hmm...
♫ My Baloney has a first name
It is F-O-X
♫ My Baloney has a second name
it is N-E-W-S
♫Oh I love to eat it everyday.
And ask me why I will say...
♫ Because Fox News has a way to
make me D-U-M-B-E-R in every way!

You Claim you have:
☒ No Conspiracy
☒ No Collusion
and you also claim
☒ NO Prid Pro Quo
☒ A perfect conversation...
you also say
☒ No Climate Change
☒ No Global Warming...
BUT...
☑ There is No BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL. which Mexico is suppose to pay for
☑ There is no Beautiful better healthcare... better than Obamacare...
And your crowd size..
☑ Is as small as your hands...
0
3