Why are men and not women told to lower standards if men do not normally have suitors or options?

Wolkmi
When people say of Incel and others instead of saying that they are not lucky they lie and say they have high standards, but men do not have high standards like women, we have nothing, we have to go look for it. Except we are in the right place or time I guess.

Men dont have multiple suitors, they are not normally approached, they do not go for the rich or millionaires, they do not set standards of height, personality (if she is pretty he doesn't care), they do not even care if the girl has a good job or even one (In my country and continent it is still expected but in yours dont even need to work and that is superfeminist i suppose) look at the housewifes, virgin men not coveted... you may be offended but it is true, being attractive is subjective and is not difficult especially with good clothe options and if you have makeup or heels, unless you are an artist if you are a man and you wear these they give you a beating. I wish women were desperate and threw dollars or go with the first one they saw, then yes we men would have high standards. Anyway, some people in the American Babylonian society live in another world, although I don't think men have it as difficult as Americans exaggerate.
1
3