Who are all these feminists that are ruining men's lives?

I see constant posts about the evil done by feminists and how many men have had their lives destroyed by them. Apparently, the problem is quite severe. And yet I can't think of a single famous feminist who hasn't been dead or out of the limelight for decades. Who are these highly influential feminists? I would like names. If people can only come up with a vague attack by nameless forces, I can only conclude that this is yet another fake enemy created to distract people from real enemies.
22 d
You have given me the answer to my question and it is a grim one. The attack on feminists is a concerted effort to discredit the victims of sexual assault and rape by claiming they are false accusations. What is the truth about this? According to the CDC: "1 in every 5 women (and 1 in 71 men) will be raped during their lifetime at some point. Despite the prevalence of rape and the fact that false rape allegations are rare, "
22 d
"... Tuerkheimer reported that law enforcement officers often default to disbelief about an alleged rape. This documented prejudice leads to reduced investigation and criminal justice outcomes that are faulty compared to other crimes." The rate of rape in the US went down steadily for 20 years (43 to 26 per 100,000 women).
www.statista.com/.../
0
9