What Is Your Opinion On The "Harry Dunn" Case?

Anne Sacoolas disgusts me.

I can understand it may have been an accident- an American driving on the wrong side of the road in the UK? Easy mistake to make.

But what gets me is she killed a kid (Harry Dunn) and instead of facing the consequences of her crime, she ran off to America, under diplomatic immunity which she wasn't even entitled to!

And what is even worse is Trump's briefing notes show that there are no plans to make Sacoolas return back to the UK! What happened to the UK's and America's special relationship?

Even though many were against it, look at how our royal family hosted Trump when he came to the UK, and the American government can't even give up a citizen who killed a British kid who was just 19!

There is only one way to solve this: Send Sacoolas to the UK and let her face the consequences of her crime, it's not that difficult.

What are your thoughts on the matter?
What Is Your Opinion On The Harry Dunn Case?
17
6