Why do a lot of people say that 'controlling behaviour' is bad, how are you stay in control of society without being in control of anything?

esotericstory
If nobody is managing communities and steering them in a given direction how does society not descend into anarchy exactly? If you aren't in control of your own life somebody else will eventually get control over yours. Be a leader in society or be a follower, they choice is up to you. '

controlling behaviour' lmao thats just ambition and passion. Its called being a visionary. I'm a man and I have responsibilities and priorities. If I'm not gonna be under control what I'm responsible for then I'm not gonna clean up the mess others have made from it spiraling out control. Forget about it.
3
0