Do you think some people do not act on bi-curiosity because they are afraid they will be stigmatized for it, or are they more afraid they may like it?

Don't be shy, share your views on this most controversial subject!

Just be nice... PLEASE!
A. Yes, for me it is the fear of being stigmatized as being something, that maybe I am not, if I find that I don't like it, or even if I find that I do but don't anyone to know
B. Liking it is my biggest fear for sure, I am afraid of it creating a major change in my life if I like it
C. I am just too timid and shy to try and ever satisfy the curiousity I have by stepping out of my comfort zone for the first time to try it
Vote C
D. There is no such thing as being curious about bisexuality, that is just a myth, if you are you will know it from birth
Vote D
E. I am a heterosexual and am not bi-curious at all, not even secretly, someone of the opposite sex is all I am interested in
Vote E
F. The hardest part is finding the right person that I would want to try it with
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Bi-Curious" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
53
14