How come Saudi Arabia is 18 by GDP, 14 as richest country, 9 as most powerful but 3rd world country?

For example I met Americans they stereotype me as a rich I most be drinking oil and that they're poorer than me. Isn't America number 1 on every statics? Why not citizens getting any benefits of that? There's plenty of homeless in US & UK but you barely see a Saudi homeless.

Saudi is one of G20 members and was chosen be the host in Nov 2020
If you don't know what G20 is:
These members are the most influencal countries and economic on the planet and has power on it's region. They're there for a reason without them there can't be a world agreement. Every other country outside of the G20 follow what they say, because they have no actual power to change anything and whatever they decide affects them, like it or not. Or observer like Spain not speaking but attending then talk to G20 countries about their concerns.
4 d
plenty of questions but want to link the gap of what I find difficult to understand.
14
2