Does Trump Jr know more about sacrifices than anyone?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7665399/Donald-Trump-Jr-slammed-soldier-sacrifice-comparison.html -

Donald Trump Jr. has faced fierce backlash from veterans after he compared the sacrifices of U. S. troops killed in combat to the experiences his family faced when his father was elected president.

President Trump's eldest son was slammed on Twitter after it was revealed he made the comparison between his family and slain soldiers in his new book titled 'Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us'.

In one part of his book, Don Jr. described visiting Arlington National Cemetery the day before Trump's inauguration in 2017.

'I rarely get emotional, if ever. I guess you'd call me hyper-rational, stoic. Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country,' he wrote.'You know nothing of sacrifice!': Donald Trump Jr. is slammed by veterans after comparing sacrifices of slain U. S. soldiers to the experiences his family faced helping get his father elected
8 d
Gotta love the love for General Bone Spurs! Give me a break, and I did Read the Transcript! TREASON!!
2
3