How can I go to the hospital or dentist without feeling worthless or guilty?

I've been told by men on here that I am a burden to society and I make things worse for everyone in America because because I used Medicaid to pay for my dental work to clean up an infection that could of killed me or put me in the hospital. I've also had guys tell me homeless people shouldn't be allowed to get any type of support or dental/ hospital treatment unless they can pay for it themselves out of pocket. Now I don't like going to the hospital and try to avoid it as much as possible. I don't want to be seen as a "burden" so when I have people suggest I go, or I feel sick, I try not too because of what these dudes told me about being worthless and poor on the internet. I'm lucky I'm a healthy person because honestly since I'm so broken money wise I'd probably let myself die of sickness even if Medicaid could help save my life because this guy online told me
that using medicad/ being homeless makes a person worthless, and a burden to everyone around them. I'm not sick now but now I'd rather die sick if I was poor so I won't be a burden like the guys said I'd be.

So, is it good to think this way or do I let other people control me too much?
3
0