Fathers' Rights Before Birth?

like be present at doctor's appointments, or otherwise be involved with prenatal health care
or being at the birth

i hear women say they have the right to privacy which is right but when it involves a pregnancy made by two people sure us women are the pregnant ones but fathers should have the legal right to be involved in his childs pregnancy no matter what the mother says that means scans, midwive apps and knowing all information to do with the pregnancy

but the birth i am 50 50 on due to the having to push the baby out the private parts so maybe not in the room but must have a legal right to know she is in labor and where the birth is happenig

now i know there are cases of rape and abuse sure if the mother has proof and court orders sure ban him but if it is just cuz you are not with him anymore or he is not doing what u think he is doing so non of he must earn it bs did u have to earn it no nature handed it to u so why should he have to earn it but u do not have to earn his money or support for the child u demand and expect it so why can he not do the same with the pregnancy

what do u think on the matter
Fathers' Rights Before Birth?
Add Opinion