What can we do to end this cycle of putting up with what the government and society is doing?

Man, I can't stand how people are so soft and tolerant anymore, even those who are aware and talking about the problems modern America and Europe has. I want some of us to rise up at least and win again. The bad guys seem to be getting even stronger.

This gives me a feeling of loss and humiliation seeing how good a job they did at duping and controlling us and people only started really waking up perhaps too late and our world is lost forever after that. I want to see these groups of people finally in ruin for what they all did to brainwash us and ruin our Western world.

It's just making me more impatient and annoyed. If what we see today eventually leads to war and violence among us, so be it. For some reason I just yearn to be a group of people attaining victory.

What happened that made even the most aware of us so soft? Am I the only one with these thoughts or am I just crazy?
0
4