Would you accept your child if they choose to date a Black person or to date outside of your race?

EmperorOfRussia
I wouldn't. I don't think I should and anyone who says otherwise can expect fierce answers.

Point is, I come from a family of men and women who are proud of who they are, ofof our forebears and our Eastern-European culture, so to me the only purpose of having kids is to perpetuate my ancestral bloodline and family's legacy. We don't see ourselves as mere replaceable consumers, our red blood has HISTORY.

I decided to be a father not because my wife and I wanted to earn Instagram likes for posting pics of our baby daughter, and surely not because I wanted to give myself more responsibilities (let's be honest, kids give a little trouble) but instead because I want to be "survived" by my offspring. So I will invest my best efforts to raise my children (I expect to have more in the future), to give them wisdom, a sense of pride and decency.

I doubt that I would have to disown a child in the future and this is purely a hypothetical scenario, but non-Whites don't belong to my motherland, they have in many cases nothing in common with my family and I wouldn't recognize myself in a mixed race grandchild, so I'd see that choice as an act of family's renunciation and I'd just return the disowning.
23
24