Do you agree with my view on immigration?

Ok, so this is where is agree and disagree, I agree that there exist moral codes that trump legal law, codes and I agree that historically speaking the US of A has been the major contributing force to the poverty and carnage that is destroying Latin American countries and the world at large so this is a matter of the chickens coming home to roost. I also agree that the majority of illegals coming from the Mexican border are simply trying to receive the benefits of living in a civilized western country IE freedoms and rights to liberty and pursuit of happiness and although I do recognize that these immigrants are illegal and have broken the laws of our nation in order to save themselves and their families from whatever horrific situation from whatever shithole they lived in. I am sympathetic to their cause and I cannot make an objection morally against them for this I do not support the deportation of the dreamers who are in our country, even though they have broken the laws initially I do, however recognize that the law is the law and must be upheld as when there is no law chaos reigns king there must be order and there must be clear do's and don'ts or there can be a system of order in place that guarantees us all basic freedoms and rights and the plush lives that we love and what God has given us. We live in a time where nobody wants to speak the hard truths no one believes in absolute truth anymore every man chooses his truth for himself this will be a major contributing factor to the fall of the American empire and western civilization as a whole. Now where do we go from here we have clear choices, either disregard the law and open our borders to immigrants not on an ethical based choice in which a sovereign nation gets to vet and choose who to allow to become a citizen of the state-based off of the potential future benefit to the State at large Historically speaking, this is one of the major reasons great empires fall and the world cannot right now for America t
Add Opinion