Do you think Trump is a crook?

Daniela1982

Donald Trump Has a Long History of Not Paying People for Working for Him, New Report Shows
The Republican Party's presumptive nominee Donald Trump is a self-proclaimed great savior of American jobs and the economy — and yet, his companies and organization all share one common concern: they consistently fail to pay people for their work.

The publication found Trump has been involved in 3,500 lawsuits over the past 30 years, with at least 60 of those documenting businesses and their employees' experiences not receiving pay for doing their jobs. He's also received 24 citations since 2005 for violating Fair Labor Standards Act for not paying workers minimum wage and over time appropriately.

"Among them: a dishwasher in Florida," USA Today reported. "A glass company in New Jersey. A carpet company. A plumber. Painters. Forty-eight waiters. Dozens of bartenders and other hourly workers at his resorts and clubs, coast to coast. Real estate brokers who sold his properties. And, ironically, several law firms that once represented him in these suits and others."
Updates:
10 mo
And people thought Nixon was a crook... He had nothing on Trump.
10 mo
Thank God the troll blocked me. He couldn't handle not using profanity at others in the thread and was told to knock if off or be banned from my threads and he chose to block me instead. Real adult of him. He won't be missed.
Add Opinion