Has you ever noticed racism and extremism within animal rights groups and environmentalist groups?

ADFSDF1996
I’m all for helping the environment and animal welfare but while preserving the environment (flora and fauna) is a noble cause. It should also be acknowledged that there are extremist elements within so called “green” groups. These extremist elements hurt the reputation of green movements.I’ve noticed several anti-Asian elements within the “green” movements that stereotype and scapegoat Asian people as being “animal abusers” and being polluters. This kind of attitude pushes Asians away from any kind of environmentalist, conservationist or animal rights group. As a guy who is part Asian, I am not fond of many green movements (environmentalists, conservationalists and animal rights activists) specifically because of their anti Asian sentiments.
Further readings:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/music/2010/sep/03/morrissey-china-subspecies-racism

Yes, I’ve noticed it
No I haven’t noticed it.
I’m part of a green movement (environmentalist, animal rights activist, conservationalist) and I agree we should root out the racist elements within our movements.
Vote C
I’m part of a green movement (environmentalist, animal rights activist, conservationalist) and I’m a racist.
Vote D
GirlGuy
4
30