Can the UK have a blue passport as pushed by Brexiteers if Scotland leaves?

Soteris
I mean I think its fairly clear, the UK flag is made up of the flags of England, Ireland and Scotland combined. If Northern Ireland leaves they miss the sideways red cross and if Scotland leaves they miss the blue part of their flag technically speaking and the only colors left will be red and white.
Since blue would no longer be part of their national colors would they even have their blue passports that they complained so much about? Personally I just think its funny how they might not even be able to achieve such a simple promise which in reality the EU never prevented them from in the first place. Brexit has become all the mess I wanted it to be, but enough about me. What do you think?

Can the UK have blue as a national color if Scotland leaves? Will they be forced to change their flag? What about if Northern Ireland leaves, will they be forced to remove the sideways red cross? So many questions.
2
6