Anyone Else thinks that what CNN did to Bernie Sanders was incredible Messed up?

Most people who know me on this site know I’m a trump guy trump isn’t the best president in American history but he’s not the worst or even in the top 5 (Franklin Pierce James Buchanan Woodrow Wilson Andrew Johnson and John Tylor are way worse).

that being said Going to defend Bernie Sanders I’m not going to vote for the guy I think he’s idea are terrible but I will fight against injustices when I see it. Elizabeth Warren told CNN that in a conversation she had with Bernie Sanders back in 2018 where he said a women could not be president and of course Bernie denied it. The CNN reporter then turns to Elizabeth Warren and says what we’re you thinking when he said this?

now Bernie Sanders is many things he’s Old communist With very bad ideas and he the most honest candidate in the race one thing Bernie Sanders is not is a liar.

let not forget that warren is the biggest liar in the field she lied about being Native American a pure han Chinese who has never been To the United States has more native Americans in them Elizabeth WarrenAnd she used her’s stolen minority status to better her career not to mention stole Bernie Sanders platform and ideas.

so Bernie bro’s have you figured out why my side calls CNN fake news this is why
2
7