Am I being too critical of Bernie Sanders Economic policies?

Manicoblivion27
I like Bernie as a person and think he’s the most genuine candidate running for president. I agree that big corporations should be put on notice for corruptive practices, I just disagree with his proposed socialist solutions. I think that a radical change in the country’s economic landscape would be destructive. The economy is the biggest issue for me, I think his heart is in the right place but his solutions are reckless and irrational. I hope that I am wrong because I dislike everything about Trump except for the current state of the economy; in which, I do credit Trump for at least some of the improvement.
In conclusion, I like Bernie but think that he’s too much of a risk to the current economic climate. I’m still undecided if I’ll register Democratic to vote for him in the primary, any thoughts? Am I making sense with this argument?
0
6