Why do most stupid people in America tend to either not vote, or vote Republican?

Thatsamazing
7 mo
Facts are not opinions. Falsehoods are not opinions. It is a fact that more people who are college-educated tend to vote Democratic, and people who are less-educated tend to vote Republican. It is also not an opinion that attending higher education allows for critical thinking skills and an expansion of overall knowledge in the overwhelming majority of people. Denying facts is denial of reality-- this is also something that Republicans do, and is also not an opinion. It is a fact.
7 mo
I apologize for writing with acid-tipped fingers and insulting peoples' intelligence, which there's no need to do the way I've been going about it. People who vote Republican do so at their own detriment, and this can be easily proven, but it's my mistake for saying it sometimes in the way I do. My bad.
7
15