What do you think about white people adopting black people?

lightbulb27
Was thinking about the inherent problems in society and ways to equalize it by choice rather than governmental force. The first 7 years of life has the biggest impact on who someone becomes, and to a lot of children, it leads to a tragic life. I see so much poverty and depravity in USA, and black kids are on the front lines of it, although it impacts all races. So many young kids without dads... either they leave, are dead, or in prison, or are poor role models. I'm not saying all white ones are good either, or all chinese. Some subset of kids face hopelessness, despair, depravation, lost culture, poor adult role models to name a few. Why sit and focus in school, when there is no point, no hope, no reinforcement... and there are riches to be made if you just go the other direction. Some % will. It's no wonder the cycle continues.
Chinese people are white too
Chinese people are white too
Would they just feel like they are enslaved again, or would they feel great appreciation, if it's a better family?

Love, support, discipline, structure, opportunity, hard work, perseverance, financial support to get started (navigating the system, cosign loans, first car, first home, job search skills, etc..). That's how you get anything and anywhere. But $ alone does not do it, you must have strong parental role models.

White people have been trashed in our USA culture as well, but just thought I'd ask... how black people would feel about seeing white people adopt the lost, or those who just don't have hope? I mean... what is President Trump AND Nancy Pelosi adopted some people into their family? Why wouldn't they... why do they need all the riches to themselves?

I know middle class people who have adopted within their own race, Chinese, and black. It's a minority that have that heart to do so, but some might. Could even adopt whole families.
6
10