Why aren't we allowed to truly advocate for European sovereignty?

7771999
It's something I find myself questioning quite often. As it's an obvious double standard in the Western world. A general bias against its founding peoples.

White guilt has undoubtedly pushed its claws into the heart of European society. We can be anything but a white nationalist. Thanks to it's connotations to the evil moustache man, almost a century ago.

If we take into account, the mass death of people in Europe at the hands of the Germans and fascists. Then we acknowledge that the communists killed even more people, and have controlled half the world for a long time.

So it's not about the death toll. Since I can walk with a Mao Zedong or Che Guevara shirt in public. No questions asked...

However, I wouldn't get far with a Swaztika on my chest, that's guaranteed. To be perceived as 'racist' is worse than anything else nowadays. Even if you look into history, and see how 'racist' the Americans were compared to the Nazis. You'd be quite shocked to find out...

I find it peculiar between all the mass murderers, dictators and emperors; It's only Adolf Hitler that is seen as truly evil (in the eyes of everyone).

A European should be encouraged to support and fight for his/hers continent and civilisation. But the powers that be, don't want their population to act in the genuine interest of it's true inhabitants. The ones who cultivated and created these marvellous countries. Through innovative and cultural cooperation. As well as centuries of warring amongst themselves.

You might not be for Europeans wanting to protect what is theirs. But you should at least be able to see, how it's very unusual for a majority population to hate its own guts like we do.

Anyways. What do you think? Should Europeans be allowed to talk about their problems from a nationalist perspective?
Why arent we allowed to truly advocate for European sovereignty?
Of course! They created Western Civilisation, and should protect themselves.
Yes. I think it's foolish to say they can't use racial identity like everyone else.
I think we should try to overcome our differences as rivaling groups.
Vote C
No. Whites have no right to claim that they're victims in their own societies.
Vote D
No way! Whites are the most racist people in the World. They have done more evil than good.
Vote E
GirlGuy
7 mo
I included the entire West
0
11