Do you agree that the Democrats have a tendency to be hypocritical, while the republicans have a tendency to put too much trust in a system?

ADFSDF1996
I’ve noticed Democrats have a tendency to be hypocrites by not practicing what they preach. They claim to be tolerant and against racism yet they frequently vilify races and cultures they consider “privileged”. They claim to be against body shaming yet they frequently shame fit, short and skinny people. They claim to be against sexism yet they frequently practice sexism (Misandry) of their own. And the list of hypocrisies goes on and on.

The Republicans have a tendency to put too much trust in a system. Don’t get me wrong, I agree with “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” but in certain issues specifically anything authoritarian, the Republicans refuse to question when certain authoritarian policies go too far.
I don’t have a dog in this fight because I’m neither a republican or Democrat, I’m independent with sympathies towards libertarianism.

Yes, I’ve noticed that as well
I’ve only noticed that the Democrats (liberals) have a tendency to be hypocritical
I’ve only noticed that the Republicans (conservatives) have a tendency to put too much trust in a system
Vote C
I’ve noticed the reverse
Vote D
I haven’t noticed either
Vote E
GirlGuy
9
54