Does name calling an generalizing and causing racial strife help, harm, or cause more problems?

legalboxers
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/daniel-dae-kim-tests-positive-for-covid-19-calls-for-end-to-discrimination-against-asians-for-coronavirus-203937508.html- Daniel Dae Kim tests positive for COVID-19, calls for end to discrimination against Asians for coronavirus

The actor, 51, shared the news in a video on social media, noting that it “looks like I’ll be OK.” He also detailed his journey with the coronavirus disease in an effort to help others amid this pandemic — and called for prejudice against Asians over the virus to end.
.
.
.
Kim got even more serious at the end when he made a plea to end the “prejudice and senseless violence against Asian people,” who are be blamed for the coronavirus, as it is thought to have originated in Wuhan, China. “Randomly beating elderly, sometimes homeless Asian American is cowardly, heartbreaking and it’s inexcusable,” he said. “Yes, I’m Asian and yes, I have coronavirus. But I did not get it from China, I got it in America. In New York City.”And with President Trump continuing to call it the “Chinese virus,” he said, “Despite what certain political leaders want to call it, I don’t consider the place where it’s from as important as the people who are sick and dying. If I did, I would call this thing the ‘New York virus,’ but that would be silly, right? The name calling gets us nowhere.
Drinking Trumpade WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE CORONA VIRUS
0
2