What do you think of American investment going to central and South American instead of China?

Stoner710
(I’m acting as an independent here I am on the right)

so the right want to stop the flow of illegal immigration, The left recognizes that it kind of sucks in these countries Like Guatemala El Salvador of course Venezuela and Honduras and chili. (If you think other countries in centra and South American that would be good for investment let me know) With American investment into these countries we could help grown these national i thriving ones, of course high the people of there country to work andafyer a 5 year period of training a person who was born in the invested country and then after the 5 year period give the position to the trainee so he know how to run the business and can get rich himself and hopefully invest back into there respective Country.
any thoughts
0
2