Since When Did Hard Working Law Abiding Citizens Who want A Gun To Protect Their Family Become More Of A Crime Then The Criminals Robbing And Killing?

WTF IS THERE TO DEBATE?
WTF IS THERE TO DEBATE?
Okay, have to admit. I'm kind of set off. Like WTF really? For every gun control question, where's the questions why repeat criminals are repeatedly let out?
You commit a crime you sacrifice your rights in my book
It sickens TF out of me that there seems to be more concern these days for criminals than victims. Does noone else see anything wrong with this?
WTF?
WTF?
OK, what's wrong with that statement. How TF is the victim in the wrong?
Dont take away the rights from the innocent, only the guilty
Don't take away the rights from the innocent, only the guilty
Instead of crying for gun control, why not cry for stricter punishment/sentences for those guilty of heinous crimes.

Really, WTF is wrong with people these days? Don't come at the People trying to protect their families. Come at the fucked up people they have to protect their family from.
Or the court system that lets these criminals out just for them to commit more crimes.
9 d
So ironic, that as this debate is going on, there was a robbery at the store just down from my house. Cops and detectives searching for a
suspect. So me being the closest house, had the suspect broke/came into my house, do I/should I not have the right to protect myself? Again people talk a big game till it affects them personally.
57
10