We have more cases than China and Italy but why aren't people taking is seriously yet?

sejla
We have a stay at home order in our county (not state) but people aren't really staying home. Plus there are so many loopholes that a lot of people are working who aren't really essential.

We are allowed to walk as long as we stay away from other people. Today on my walk I saw a landscaping truck out, a flat bed construction truck and a Lowe's delivery truck and a flow of traffic which was basically like a light work week day. Even when walking my daughter and I on several occasions we felt that some people weren't really diligent about controlling their children to give personal space. We've pretty much decided we have to stick to our yard.

Today the United States has more cases than China and Italy. It's hit in the 80s this week and my daughter said to me that the way people are acting this is like a summer vacation.
3 mo
Today I saw a construction crew building a house down the street.
19
0