Is it an unpopular opinion if I don't think White men are superior to everyone else?

Anonymous
I don't think White people are smarter or superior to other races. I know GaG loves to prop up Whites as the master race, and while it is true that they've been the most historically successful people, I also see it the other way (just my anecdote): most stupid people are also Whites. I mean I've really never met a truly stupid person that's POC-- but I have met many who were white (also, the smartest people that I know are predominantly White left-leaning males)

I think they're polarized in that they have a lot more geniuses and a lot more downright mentally challenged individuals. Their historical successes have been due to the works of several outlier geniuses, and that's all it really takes. I cringe when I see a white dude boast about being the master race when they're really just coat-tailing the <0.01%'s accomplishments.
Yes, I'm an idiot, Whites are better.
No, I'm onto something
GirlGuy
3
5