Why do governments and I mean all governments, not just the US government. Have this unreasonable urge to spy and control thier citizens?

humanearth
They use scare tactics mostly. Like use disasters, if no disasters happens they create one.

Every year, year by year as the world gets more digital. The more freedoms and rights you loose.

What's really funny. Only 5 or 10% of population know this. The rest are blind to it or just don't care.

Now that's frustrating.
2 mo
With many people awake, just how do they get away with it. I tell you how. More people are comfortable being blind and willing not to learn. They don't want to believe that their government will betray them.

Plus if they knew the truth. They may not be able to handle it and freak the fuck out.
1
8