Is Your Life Better than it was Four Years Ago?

supercutebutt
Do You Want Four More Years of This?
Do You Want Four More Years of This?
In the USA, we have a big election coming up in just seven months. Personally, my life is NOT better than it was four years ago. We have idiotic leadership in my country. Trump and his followers called coronavirus a hoax and we lost precious time, lives, jobs & money directly as a result of their stupidity. Now we are in a goddamn depression as people are getting sick and dying all over the place. All I hear is Trump blaming President Obama for the problems. WTF? Trump NEVER takes responsibility for anything. He says the lack of PPE and medical equipment is not his fault, despite the fact that he is in year FUCKING FOUR of his presidency! The guy literally said 15 cases would quickly go down to zero and that the entire thing was a "Democratic hoax." His very words. Does he think Americans are stupid? I know some of you are because that's how Trump got elected: dumbasses voting on things they don't understand. Trumptards think you can pray away problems. They don't believe in science. This has to stop. Everybody smart knew this asshole was gonna fail. And boy, did he FAIL. He bankrupts EVERYTHING he touches.

Listen up everybody, we have to bounce the stupid people out of office. All they do is ruin things.
YES! And I want the NEXT four years to be just like it is NOW!
NO! WTF? I wish we could go back in time!
GirlGuy
17
2