Do you think the country will be open by Sunday? Do you think the churches will be packed on Sunday as well?

legalboxers
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/beautiful-thing-trump-hopes-to-see-packed-churches-on-easter-sunday 'Beautiful thing': Trump hopes to see 'packed churches' on Easter Sunday

President Trump said he hopes the coronavirus pandemic will be under control soon enough that Christians will be able to "pack" their churches by Easter Sunday.

Trump said it would be a "beautiful time" for people to resume their routines by Easter Sunday, April 12, during a Tuesday interview with Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer. He also said the day Christians celebrate the resurrection of Christ is a "very special day" to him.

"Look: Easter's a very special day for me. And I see it sort of in that timeline that I'm thinking about. And I say, 'Wouldn't it be great to have all the churches full?'" Trump said. "The churches aren't allowed, essentially, to have much of a congregation there," he continued, later noting that Christians have been unable to worship in person.

"You'll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time, and it's just about the timeline that I think is right," he concluded, though noting his uncertainty that public health concerns would be adequately addressed
2 mo
www.huffpost.com/.../churches-easter-coronavirus-restrictions_n_5e8f8d16c5b6458ae2a604e2 - Some Churches Plan To Challenge Coronavirus Restrictions On Easter

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) β€” At the holiest time of year for Christians, churches are wrestling with how to hold services amid the coronavirus outbreak, and in some cases, that has set up showdowns with local governments over restrictions that forbid large gatherings.

Many churches are offering parishioners livestreaming options
4
3