Do you think that Trump is doing enough to help everyday Americans through the Coronavirus Pandemic?

Dazed0N0Confused
I don't think so. He is holding PPE & ventilators hostage from the places that criticized him, shipping out what we need here in the states to foreign nations, telling governors that they should've bought more equipment when they had the chance, telling the people he doesn't believe that they need as much equipment as they are saying, and saying that the pandemic isn't a Federal issue. He is still blaming OBAMA when the man has been OUT OF OFFICE FOR 3 YEARS! The states are BIDDING for equipment! Healthcare workers don't have enough PPE to keep themselves safe & DOCTORS AND NURSES ARE DYING! They did NOT take an oath to die, they took an oath to protect the public, but when they are getting sick and then EXPOSING IT to their patients, they are not fulfilling their oath! Ventilators are being taken from the elderly and given to people who have a higher chance of surviving and doctors are having to choose who to save! Congress had to DEMAND that not a single person get charged ANYTHING in regards to COVID-19 TESTING OR CARE, and it took badgering on camera, in front of the nation, to get that promise from someone who wasn't willing to do so, even though his position made it very easy for him to make this decision on his own to not let a single person get charged on what is already a trying time!
Trump is a FAILURE in his response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Leaving it up to the states governors has PROVEN that some governors would rather see their constituents sick than close places of gathering! Even some Governors left it up to the locals instead of taking their job seriously! If Trump decided to take the needed course of action required by his position we would be in a better state.
Trump said he was just a cheerleader for our nation, then where's our Quarterback? Where is the leader of our football team?
Here in Ohio, while I disagree with Governor DeWine on many things, I appreciate what he has done in response to the pandemic, even though I had lost 2 jobs.
Do you think that Trump is doing enough to help everyday Americans through the Coronavirus Pandemic?
Updates:
2 mo
Captain Crozier was dismissed because of his REAL CONCERNS for his shipmates, his men do not have to die. Dr. Fauci is the only one being honest with the nation. Trump's Son-in-Law said that the federal reserve of supplies isn't for the state's... Make America Great Again... by killing off people who are too old or too frail, now I get it... And it's sad
Add Opinion