What opinion do people have about the fact some tall people love tall clubs? Do you like the feeling about being excluded or exclude other on height?

Petra150
I like to know if people love to be excluded from clubs because they are too short. And do you find it decent that tall people don't want to be socializing with people normal height, the fact tall people make clubs to join up only with other tall people and with a main theme to exclude normal height people. I find it very unpleasant , and should think most people do. I'm not aware if there are clubs for normal height people who would exclude every girl or guy over fx 190 cm. I haven't seen any. Love tall and normal height people's opinion
4
0