Why does the LGBT community fight against everything normal and wholesome and Christian family values?

Denvss
I have nothing against gays and I myself am transgender but I can’t stand people who want to invent new genders and do away with wholesome family values. There’s only 2 genders who in their right mind would think otherwise? I see so much promiscuity and “polyamory” among LGBT people and it makes me sick. Also men don’t look good in makeup. James Charles looks like a clown, he’s a man he’s not meant to be pretty.. if a man wants to be pretty he should transition into a woman like I did.

but yeah I hate how they want to do away with Christ and wholesome family values. It’s like they look down on everything good and normal and want to promote freaky sin.
12
3