What new habits/ activities have you built into your shelter in place lifestyle?

Funny fails, one offs all are welcome.

I meditate on days where I need it, strive to do more. Look inward and try not to hide from those insights, as uncomfortable as they are.

TV is pretty much not on the agenda anymore, time outside. I try REALLY hard to give myself and my partner space for our own time.

We have game nights, song offs where each next song has to be related in someway to the song before. Yoga, silly dancing... only so much sex can be had before that too becomes a chore.

Dress up date nights at home. I touch base with loved ones more often and even people I don’t make time for as often as I should.

I try each day to be kind to people I pass at a safe distance to be kind and say hello, no more AirPods on my walks with my dog.

Walks can be sad sometimes to see everything closed but I’m thankful to have to space to be outside. Gratitude is a big thing. Understanding.

I’ve cut back on new podcasts as there isn’t much to tell these days from one to another.

learning to own my own emotions more and know that my partner can not be my whole world, as if that were ever fair. Day by day- we’re in this together- apart.
Admit that it’s okay to miss family, friends, to have bad days but work to make those days better, to have control over the tone I set each day. Kindness in others, for others.
5
1