What do you think of Trump decision on USA to stop funding the World Health Organization because he says the WHO has some ties with China?

Anonymous
I believe he is dellusional and sorry for the ones who support him. I dont support Trump and I never liked the guy, for me in my opinion he is a business man not a president.. He is arrogant and fool. and he is getting political at this very moment of this crisis. I also heard that he is planning to re open up buisnesses soon. Well I hope there won't be more infected people if he does that. Look how terrible is New York at this moment, they got neglected for some time and look how the state had ended up with lots of infected and thousands of deaths. Now USA has more infected people that Spain and Italy combined together plus China together that is what numbers are saying. US tops the whole world in cases confirmed and in deaths. Not even China that the its countrys area extension is bigger than USA, is in top of it or even Russia that is also bigger than the US. So what went wrong in the USA? Bad health system, Bad leadership or bad what?

USA
612,380 Cases confirmed
25,949 Deaths

Only in
NY: New York
202,208 Cases confirmed
10,834 Deaths

Spain
174,060 Cases confirmed
18,255 Deaths

Italy
162,488 Cases confirmed
Deaths 21,067

China
82,295 Cases confirmed
3,342 Deaths

We all have to be united in this crisis regardless of what political party we are in our countries. We can stop this by stick together and for the sake of our love ones and ourselves and not getting political in this time like Trump seem he is doing it just for his own interest and noone else. He thinks he is God or some high entity and he is invencible.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/14/politics/donald-trump-world-health-organization-funding-coronavirus/index.html
Trump is dellusional and getting politic in this health crisis
Trump is right
GirlGuy
14
2