Why does a certain group of people believe that they can do what they want, when they want, when they are told NOT TO DO IT by protesting in several cities against Coronavirus restrictions?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/shutdown-protest-zombie-movie_n_5e97c9f6c5b6ead14007841e
Trump Supporters Protest Shutdowns And People Say It Looks Like A Zombie Movie

Protesters in several cities are demonstrating against restrictions meant to stop the spread of coronavirus.
The demonstrators in Michigan, North Carolina and Ohio want stay-at-home instructions eased and shuttered businesses reopened despite the ongoing threat of the pandemic, which has so far claimed more than 28,000 American lives.
In one demonstration in Columbus, Ohio, on Monday, the protesters ― some decked out in President Donald Trump’s signature “Make American Great Again” accoutrement and waving Trump-Pence signs ― gathered in a dense crowd outside the statehouse atrium.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/lock-her-anti-whitmer-coronavirus-lockdown-protestors-swarm-michigan-capitol-n1184426
'Lock her up!': Anti-Whitmer coronavirus lockdown protestors swarm Michigan Capitol
Demonstrators were supposed to stay in their cars for social distancing. Not everyone did.

Thousands of demonstrators descended on the state Capitol in Lansing, Michigan, on Wednesday to protest Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's restrictive stay-at-home order, clogging the streets with their cars while scores ignored organizers' pleas to stay inside their vehicles.

Many ignored the demand. Demonstrators, on foot, were seen waving American, "Don't Tread on Me" and Trump campaign flags. At least two Confederate flags were spotted.
==
here's the thing. You folks keep crying about the Constitution, and your beloved "2nd Amendment" and 1st Amendment to assemble when you want. and your civil liberties..
Updates:
2 mo
my.. my.. How the Trump Lemmings keep deflecting.
Why does a certain group of people believe that they can do what they want, when they want, when they are told NOT TO DO IT by protesting in several cities against Coronavirus restrictions?
Add Opinion