Have you ever endeavoured to undo a mistake made, but realized there was no turning back time?

AmandaYVR

I love this:"Actions create consequences... You have to acknowledge the reality of the world that you’re in."

"Will you help me?"

"I would urge you to see the truth of the situation you’re in. That is my advice. It is not for me to tell you what you should have done or not done. The world in which you seek to undo the mistakes that you made is different from the world where the mistakes were made. You are now at the crossing. And you want to choose, but there is no choosing there. There is only accepting. The choosing was done a long time ago. I don’t mean to offend you but reflective men often find themselves at a place removed from the realities of life. In any case, we should all prepare a place where we can accommodate all the tragedies that sooner or later will come to our lives. But this is an economy few people care to practice. And that is because when it comes to grief the normal rules of exchange do not apply because grief transcends value. A man would give entire nations to lift grief off his heart, and yet, you cannot buy anything with grief because grief is worthless."

“Why are you telling me this?”

"Because you continue to deny the reality of the world you’re in."

“You said I was that man, at that crossing.”

"Yes. At the understanding that life is not going to take you back. You are the world you have created, and when you cease to exist this world that you have created will also cease to exist. But for those with the understanding that they’re living the last days of the world, death acquires a different meaning. The extinction of all reality is a concept no resignation can encompass. And yet, in that despair, which is transcendant, you will find the ancient understanding that the philospher’s stone will always be found despised and buried in the mud. This may seem a small thing in the face of annihilation until annihilation occurs. And then, all the grand designs and all the grand plans will be finally exposed and revealed for what they are."
14
4