Why do people get mad when rich people waste their money on ridiculous things?

SomeGUYonGAG
Whenever rich people spend their fortune on government meals, tailored clothes, Private Jets they never use, Super Yachts that they only use once a year, mega mansions with half of the rooms empty and what not people get really upset and say that the rich are ridiculous with their spending, and I always asked why does that concern you?

As a big believer in capitalism I think that if you've earned your money then you're entitled to do whatever the fuck you want with it. Doesn't matter how you have or how you've earned it unless you took it from other people or evaded taxes or payed politicians to change the laws and regulations in your favor. I know people think that all millionaires and billionaires do that, but I don't think based on assumptions.

People might say "their out of touch with the average working person", OK, how does that concern you too? They're living their live the way they want to.

Also, rich people spending their money is a good thing in general. When they spend their money their putting it back into the economic system so other people can have that money. It's more of a waste if they just sit on it and it doesn't get used at all.
17
53