Aren’t democrats the real racists? What have they done for minorities? Don’t they just name call republicans to draw attention away from themselves?

I seriously am starting to believe that the Democrats are in fact severely racist. I on the other hand believe in equality. The only reason why minorities are committing crimes at higher rates is because the democrats have PURPOSELY subjugated them to decades of poverty in order to advance their own political standing by constantly promising “change” and never doing anything about it, while also entitling them with welfare and free money.

Anytime I go into the city, I always notice that black people are constantly receiving dirty looks and people even refuse to sit next to them on subways. Personally I don’t give an honest fuck about your race, it’s literally just a matter of your appearance and I’ll take the first open seat I find and ask any available person for directions.

The democrats have done absolutely nothing in their history that has ever benefitted minorities. Their sole motivation for sponsoring the Civil Rights Movement when they held congressional power was so that “I’ll have those niggers voting democratic for the next 200 years” in the words of Lyndon B Johnson himself. Johnson and some fellow Democrats realized that since the black vote could no longer be suppressed, it must be manipulated and controlled through entitlement. And this very strategy has persisted to the current day! It’s absolutely morbidly disgusting to me on so many levels, and then how they even insisted on throwing minorities in jails for decades just for committing minor drug offenses like Alice Johnson did. For comparison at the time, Dwight D Eisenhower on the other hand ordered the desegregation of public schools and the integration of the military.

This is purely a name calling game by democrats for the sole purpose of distracting attention away from themselves. If the Democrats actually cared about the well being of minorities like they claim to, then how is it that after decades of democratic rule in the inner cities, nothing has improved for them and only worsened?
1
14