Would you give up on having kids in the future to combat against overpopulation (a rant question)?

SomeGUYonGAG
Overpopulation is a very serious threat to humanity, this world can only sustain so many. I saw an ad on YouTube with data saying that Earth's population has doubled in the last 50 years.

This genuinely pisses me off because I think it's highly unfair to the couple who's been with each other for a long time and always wanted to have kids and would make great parents and could support their kids financially, physically and mentally, and they deserve to have kids, but their dreams of having those kids can potentially end because some people don't believe in birth control, people who don't like the feeling of condoms, people who put the carriage before the horse and had kids that they can't support, people who have kids to use them to abuse the welfare system, people who don't deserve to have kids but have them anyway.

I know this is more of an issue in other countries but I want to talk about American first.

In America (or at least where I live) has too many people who have sex irresponsibly and don't even think about the repercussions. The father leaves and the mother collects welfare and the father does the same to another and the cycle repeats. I've met these people in person, they don't give a fuck, the only thing they really give a fuck about i fucking. These people need to be sterilized and the ones who use the children for free welfare checks need to have their kids taken away and be raised in a proper home. Call me evil but what else can we do?

As for the other countries like India, Middle East, Africa, etc. I don't know what to do. They overpopulate mostly because of religious beliefs because they believe in having many children. You know what, I just thought about it, nobody should give up their rights to have children but everyone should give up their right to have more than 2 or 3 children, there problem solved! But who is going to tell these religious people that they can't have 6 kids they can only have 2 or 3?
I would
I would NOT
GirlGuy
1
3