Do you think that discrimination against white people exists today?

Anonymous
Racism will always exist for every race. I shouldn’t have to feel discrimination in black communities because I am white. I shouldn’t be blamed for something my ancestors did. I am absolutely not racist. I feel like since I am white and a girl, people automatically think I am privileged. I grew up in a home with a drug addict father and narcissistic mother! I had a roof over my head and food in my belly and I am lucky to say that I was safe, but I do feel there is a lot of discrimination these days against white people (along with all other races) and by saying that, I am not degrading any race. I don’t think it’s okay for other races to claim racism in situations where a white person is involved (unless that white person is being racist). I was at work one day and this dark skinned customers comes in, can’t get what he wants and claims that my coworker is being racist. It’s the other way around. I don't know what are your thoughts?
100
28