Is this like the same information you had when you claimed Obama wasn't born here without a birth certificate and how he was a Muslim?

legalboxers
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-he-has-evidence-coronavirus-came-from-a-chinese-lab-but-he-cant-reveal-it-232946854.html= Trump says he has evidence coronavirus came from a Chinese lab, but he can't reveal it

Trump seemed unfamiliar with the finding and pressed the reporter for the name of the official behind the statement, which was attributed only to “the Office of Director of National Intelligence.”

The reporter asked the president if he had personally seen evidence that the virus originated in a laboratory at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“Yes, I have,” Trump said.

Pressed later on the specific evidence that gave him confidence that the virus had come from a lab, Trump said, “I can’t tell you that. I’m not allowed to tell you that.”
Is this like the same information you had when you claimed Obama wasnt born here without a birth certificate and how he was a Muslim?
0
2