Is your opinion of Mexico positive or negative?

I'm a European-Mexican (Iberian, Basque-French, Sardinian, and Ashkenazi Jewish) and while I do love Mexican food (tacos, tamales, posole, burritos, rice and beans, etc.), Our lady of Guadalupe, our history, and some parts of the culture, I can't help but have a mostly negative perception of the country due to its gruesome murders, sky-high crime rate that makes America seem peaceful, cartel domination, low average IQ (90), crippling poverty, rampant corruption, and its infamy as a 3rd-world Mestizo shithole renowned for its hypocrite illegals who proclaim how much they love it but would never go back, just makes me have little sort of pride for it.

The way Mestizo Mexicans behave in the US with their ugly, degenerate cholo culture, high crime rates, high illegitimacy rates, and high highschool and college drop out rates have made Mexicans been viewed as cockroaches, which just makes it worse for me.

I have always had very little pride for my birth country.
Positive
Negative
GirlGuy
4
25