Why don’t people understand that you can hit a government without hating the people themselves?

I can’t stand the Chinese communist government I love Chinese people Every Chinese person I’ve met is a very nice person I wouldn’t doubt that most of the country Nice people but let’s face it there’s assholes everywhere (figuratively). I’m sorry about the Chinese communist government needs to fall and I really hope the people rebel against there government The Chinese people don’t deserve to live under a authoritarian dictatorial communist government like they are living under now.

same goes for the people of Iran the Iranians I’ve met are really nice people I’m sureOnce again there are assholes in Iran but I don’t hate the people I hate their government again it’s an authoritarian Regime That causes more problems for its people then it does helping them.

The same thing goes for Latin American government must Latin American people’s I’m at Are Cool people are hard workers again some are asshole but we have that in the United States again I can’t stand the governments because I don’t seem to have the interest of the people at heart well point of government is to protect and serve the people not to protect and serve themselves
2
2