Has COVID-19 changed your opinion about what kind of area you want to live in?

CallMeDave u
I read an article today about how some people in large dense cities are now wanting to move to the suburbs. In some cases, that's because they feel safer from disease away from the crowds of a city and in some cases it's because being able to work from home allows them to move further from their office and so they're wanting to move away from the city either to save money or because they didn't really want to live there anyway but had to in order to be close to their job.

Has concern about the virus, loss of a job as a result of it, the ability to work from home or anything else related to COVID-19 changed where you want to live?
Yes, I'm more interested in moving OUT OF a densely populated city
Yes, I'm more interested in moving INTO a densely populated city
No, I live in a densely populated city now and my desire to move away hasn't changed
Vote C
No, I do not live in a densely populated city now and my desire to move to one hasn't changed
Vote D
Other/results
Vote E
GirlGuy
18
31