Is it weird that I am able to predict people's true intentions with very little to go off on?

blondfrog
I am not allowed to post a screenshot but she/he ended up stalking me. It was really creepy. It was from the one question that got a lot of responses called "why aren't you in a relationship". Anyways long story short she called me ugly and I told her first that those two girls responding to my opinion were both the same person. I was right about that then i said she had a crush on me and I was right about that too. She/he some how found my youtube and instrgram channel which I don't share here for obvious reasons. Creepy the 3 things I called her/him were both right. It's not this too, people in real life have actually told me this and on here too I have been right about many things. I know everyone has intuition but not everyone's is accurate.
Is it weird that I am able to predict peoples true intentions with very little to go off on?
I guess you just have that power
I too have the same ability you do.
Your famous? I wanna stalk you too and be a creep!
Vote C
It's because your a Sagittarius... horosocopes are for reelz
Vote D
i don't believe you cause I am secretly jealous of your power.
Vote E
GirlGuy
2
2