Do you think influencers should flex their luxuries?

. I’m not saying all influencers flex all the time. There’s a young rich Singaporean millionaire who flex sometimes, and a rich young millionaire Singaporean female Influencer who also do the same with 3 Richard Milles, Chanel, Hermes, Balenciaga, Burberry shirt. What I didn’t like that she feels the need to keep flexing all the time. We know you’re rich and that it’s your own hard earned money and efforts but you’re making yourself an easy target for robbers. Actually it is dangerous for her to flex her 3 Richard Milles because those watches cost like more than $120,000 each. Imagine some of her ‘followers’ are planning to rob her or something. Because being rich, famous and flexing too much might lead to robbers ransacking your house or rob you when you’re alone. If I were a rich influencer like her I wouldn’t be so stupid to flex something that is worth more than $5000 unless I don’t mind getting rob. It’s dangerous to let everyone know how rich you’re. Some people only have talent when it comes to blogging, acting but when they talk they’re not intelligent and they don’t have common sense. She does admit she’s not pretty. In this world not everyone is meant to have everything they wish they had. It’s true that we lived in an unfair world, where some people have beauty, brains, talents, wealth, personality while we don’t have all those things. Those are the people I truly admire. That’s why we humans have to be careful of what we post on social media. Don’t believe me read it here https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/11/26/kim-kardashian-blames-2016-paris-robbery-11219252/amp/ If you’re curious if materialistic people are happy here’s the link https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.medicalnewstoday.com/amp/articles/275044
1 mo
I’m not saying it’s wrong to flex just don’t flex something that’s extremely expensive you don’t wanna be a target for robbers
1 mo
She had $1 million to $5 million net worth that’s why she had an expensive car and a big house and other luxuries
4
3