What does these pictures look like? Does it Look like a gathering? Are they safe from getting Covid 19 since they are all 6 feet apart?

Rx_knows
Did you guys know that you need a certain mask for you to be safe from breathing this virus. Now let's look at these pictures. Let's say that if I farted right before I get in anybody who is 6 feet away from me safe from smelling my fart? They say Covid 19 is an airborne virus, colorless, and odorless. Which makes it harder to avoid no matter how rich, poor, old or young or how much of a germaphobe you are. This virus doesn't give a Fvck. Those pictures looks like social gathering. What can we do about this problem. I believe we should stop waiting in line outside unless they have a proper ventilation blowing up or no waiting in line outside, once you're inside the store getting ready to check out. Install ventilation by the registers and upgrade ventilation through out the store, cut the Air conditioning out it will just contain the Air inside. Have exhaust fan better to air out contained dense air inside the store.
Yes I will definitely catch the virus
No chance of getting infected As long as I'm 6 feet apart from the next person ahead of me
GirlGuy
1
5